Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Packing to Leave

I have spent most of today filling out employee paperwork. I had to go to the library to print because my printer quit. I now have sent the paperwork with my husband to be faxed. Rechecking my flight confirmation, confirming my brother and sister-in-law can take me to the airport, and getting everything packed are next on my list. My plans had to change, slightly, my dad was gonna drop me off, but our regional airport doesn't open till 4 am. He job would take him by the airport in Ft. Walton at 2 am. I don't minding sitting, but alas they are closed.  I am setting the DVR to make sure I miss none of my shows. We have to go to Wal-Mart later to pick up travel size toiletries. Trying to explain to my dad who has never flew before why I need to by travel size for the TSA is the most annoying conversation I have ever had. Tomorrow is only a one connection day, so not too much of an issue. Then I checked the weather, in Alabama 100 degree summers are normal. This week is a rare coll upper 80s, but in Omaha, where is flying to, is forecasted to be 101. I am so sad to miss the rare coolness of Bama. So to sum up, excited to leave for training, anxious about forgetting something, sad about the weather, and busy as a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment